Thursday, April 21, 2011

So, I have the best sister-in-law, roommate ever.  Yesterday, I was given the news that we are no longer to be roommates and, honestly, I'm a little bit heart broken.  I know  we've probably gotten on each other's nerves countless times & I will enjoy having my own little home with my new husband but I will definitely severely miss all the good times we've had together...  However, with bad news is always good news and we're planning on starting a photography business together.  It will start smaller (simply a weekend project in the making) and hopefully one day will be our main source of income.  Which means, it's serious business and I must get a camera.  Afterall, it was the only thing I have ever had a true, effortless, ongoing passion for.  I am so excited for what's to come :)  And, isn't this video marvelous?



Nolan house from Drew Tyndell on Vimeo
.

No comments:

Post a Comment