Tuesday, April 12, 2011

amiga

I don't mean this in a lezbo way or anything... but it seems to be so incredibly hard for me to find a female friend.  Maybe they just aren't realistic as you get older.  I feel like all the girl friends around me all have at least one extremely close female they are with, someone who they do anything and everything with and spill their guts out to.  Don't get me wrong, I definitely have a blast hanging with the gentlemen with my husband every weekend and I do get along with them really well...  It's just sometimes I think it would just be nice to have a girl for everything else.  I mean, I do know a couple girls I get along and share interests with... it just seems they're too busy or already "taken" by either their man or best friend.  Hahaha ugh... this post sounds so lesbian.... but I just simply want a female friend to share recipes, get goofy with, take photos, have hard laughs, and simply confide in whenever needed.









No comments:

Post a Comment