Thursday, February 3, 2011

I thee wed

So I am (what I consider) recently engaged!  My fiance proposed this last October and our wedding is right around the corner!  As of late, I can't help but to obsess over everything WEDDING.  I really was never one of those girls.  I, unlike most girls, never had an idea of what kind of wedding I wanted, I didn't daydream or fantasize about colors, decorations, etc.  When I got engaged I didn't have a clue of what I wanted.  I even put off buying the dress till about two months later when that's typically the first thing purchased.  Of course, this has all changed and now I daydream and fantasize all day long about our special day.  I don't know how I could have begun the planning process without the ingenious world-wide web!

  I am a huge fan of the ring shots I've been finding.  Although, I have to say I think  this is, by far, my favorite ring photo!




I cannot wait till this is us!
















The ladies and I are going to get together and have a baking party before the wedding!  I am so excited for that night.  



































And, even though I am a huge fan of flowers, I'm coming to decide I really enjoy the arrangements filled with greens!  I think this bouquet is just perfect.
The run-away photo!  I'm not quite sure why I'm so in love with this old photo.  It just seems so sweet and genuinely happy!





















Hopefully, many more entries to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment