Friday, February 4, 2011

green things

Of course, I'm obsessed with green things.  I'm wearing green pants today!  My blog is, afterall, titled spinach artichoke.  And my wedding does feature green as one of the primary colors.  I like to do what I can to "go green" too.  Without further adieu,


I must have a wall planter!  And I would love to begin collecting a compilation of the plants that grow well without sunlight, as apartment living is my style right now.






I'm not your average potato fanatic but I am definitely going to have to give this recipe a shot ASAP:





 The wearable plants!  Not sure I could pull this one off or not but I do believe that plant is so tiny, detailed, and darling!  I wonder how far this trend will go/last.








I DIE!





You don't have to live in the country to plant a garden:





& I had to save the best (my personal favorite) for last! Why am I so obsessed?  Again, I'm not sure.  I do looooove this planter.  My apartment would enjoy it's company. 




Hope you enjoyed feasting your eyes on these goodies!  I also decided I would share a secret with you all!  My delectable findings come from perusing about the web, etsy, and my new obsession : nuyeek
If you would like an exact link to purchase or view info on an item, feel free to contact me 

P.S.  Keep your eyes, ears, and nose peeled!  My roommate, almost sister-in-law, best friend and I will be making a delectable meal tomorrow (don't worry, carnivores: meat will be included because we're cooking for the boys).  Saturday night's dinner will be shared tomorrow: photos, recipes, and complimentary mouth-watering is provided while you allow your cravings to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment